Travel Forms

 Team Travel Application

Insurance: Affiliated members of the Manitoba Soccer Association (MSA) will receive a team travel permit, once approved by their Soccer Organization, League (if applicable) and the MSA, to cover injuries while participating in competitions outside of Manitoba. 

 Out of Province Guest Player Release Form

All players participating in tournaments or exhibition games on teams that are NOT from Manitoba must complete the above form.

Every Team Travel Application must have the following 5 documents:

1. Team Travel Application approved by their Soccer Organization and League / Association

4. Provincial or State Association documents that confirm the Tournament / Exhibition game(s) are sanctioned

2. Team Roster approved by their Soccer Organization & League/ Association

5. C.P.I.C. forms for all team officials (valid within 36 months of issue)

3. Guest Player Release Form(s) approved by their Soccer Organization and League / Association (if needed)

**Regardless if you have already submitted a CPIC for another tournament/event, you still must include a copy with EVERY Team Travel Application you submit.**

Applications lacking the above elements will not be processed.

Upcoming Events

Dec. 21, 2023 12:00 PM to Jan. 02, 2024 12:00 AM

Holiday Season
Please note that the MSA Office will be closed starting December 21, 2023 noon for the Holiday Season. We will be happy to see ...

read more »

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information